I guess this entry will be about wrapping up my summer in Wisconsin, really nothing to do with the usual viewpoints on current events.
My summer (not necessarily in order of awesomeness):
- Summerfest, where I rediscovered my love for Reggae at three very impressive outdoor concerts: Matisayuh (best rabbi rapper I've ever heard!), The Wailers (5 stars), and Slightly Stoopid (they were a little messed up, but still fun). Also was lucky enough to see fav. performers John Mayer and Colbie Callait at the Marcus.
- Camping and tubing at the Wolf River in New London, Wisconsin- need I say more?
- Work, work, work
- The Dells- Stayed at the Kalahari and tried out Noah's Arks' newest attraction Time Warp and wasn't so impressed- Black Anaconda is still the best
- Country USA- Good performers, bad weather, crazy people
- Began my collection of short stories (stay tuned for details)
- Saw my old friends visiting from Iraq (and silently cursed George Bush at the same time. Well OK, maybe it wasn't so silent)
There's more, but like I said that will be for another time, another entry. Maybe later today ;)